Created by: Blake Shell
Modified on: Mon, 24 Feb, 2020 at 11:08 AM
Overview of Add-A-Pump Covers
- Add-A-Pump unit is used when a wide range of flow and pressure options are needed and/or when segregated flows between pumping sections is required
- Common to some of our Roller Bearing and Bushing Pump Series
- Connect any type of hydraulic pump manufactured as long as it has the standard configuration of a SAE pattern (shaft and shaft end cover)
- Where a range of output flows and pressures are not within conventional multiple pump capabilities
- Example: P360 with an Add-A-Pump Port End Cover could be mounted to a small piston pump mating the piston pumps output shaft to the P360's.
- Can consist of special one piece construction Port End Cover and special connecting shaft designed to accept either a SAE-A-2-Bolt or SAE-B-2-Bolt mating flange with an SAE-A-Spline or SAE-B-Spline output shaft depending on series (2 B is only available in P257 and P360)
- Entire input torque is fed through the drive shaft and should not exceed the drive shaft PL factor
- Consists of Port End Cover for the front unit and Shaft End Cover for the rear unit mated together with a special connecting shaft.
- Can be configured for CW, CCW, and Bi-Rotational
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.