Transition Covers (aka Transition Bearing Carrier)
Modified on: Mon, 24 Feb, 2020 at 11:08 AM
Overview of Transition Units
- Transition units are used when a wide range of flow options are needed and provide a much greater range of output flows than is available from standard multiple units of the same series
- Common to our Bushing series
- Utilize one common inlet to supply hydraulic fluid to both pumping sections and must be plumbed to a common reservoir
- Mining Equipment, Cranes, Logging Equipment
- Can consist of single, tandem, and multiple sections for each series
- Entire input torque is fed through the drive shaft and should not exceed the drive shaft PL factor
- Consists of a bearing carrier with the front half matching the front pump series and the back half matching the rear pump series.
- Can be configured for CW and CCW rotation
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.