1. After removing cartridge from the vane pump, place cartridge on a clean work area with pressure plate facing down.
2. Locate and remove 2 retaining screws, then lift off rear port plate.
3. Remove dowel pins. (Note: Dowel pin locations will change)
4. Lift cam ring off rotor assembly and rotate 180° on the horizontal axis.
5. Install the cam ring back over the rotor assembly.
6. Place dowel pins in new positions and reinstall rear pressure plate.
7. Reinstall retaining screws in their new position and test rotation of rotor assembly.
**CAUTION: When lifting cam ring off rotor assembly, vanes can fall out of rotor**
***Not applicable for PT6E or PT7E***