sealing phosphate-ester hydraulic fluids and in brake systems that use fluids having a glycol base.
- Up to 150°C (302°F) (max. 204°C (400°F)) in water and/or steam)
- Down to approximately -57°C (-70°F).
- Hot water and steam up to 149°C (300°F) with special compounds up to 260°C (500°F)
- Glycol based brake fluids (Dot 3 & 4) and silicone-based brake fluids (Dot 5) up to 149°C (300°F)
- Many organic and inorganic acids
- Cleaning agents, sodium and potassium alkalis
- Phosphate-ester based hydraulic fluids (HFD-R)
- Silicone oil and grease
- Many polar solvents (alcohols, ketones, esters)
- Ozone, aging and weather resistant
- Mineral oil products (oils, greases and fuels)